Join Van Ryder Games’ SAVE 1,000 Hostages solo event!
The 2015 #GencantSoloCon is just around the corner!
Van Ryder Games is issuing a challenge to all the Negotiators out there to collectively save 1,000 hostages playing Hostage Negotiator as part of the con.
We will be giving away a great gift to one lucky person chosen at random from among the participants. Just by participating, you will gain 1 entry per hostage saved up to a maximum of 50 entries. The lucky person will be drawn randomly and will be featured on a new Negotiator Card similar to the one seen here! A BGG account is required as that is where the hostage saves will be tracked.
Go to this thread on BoardGameGeek.com to record your session(s) and identify how many how many hostages you’ve saved. Just by doing that, you will automatically be entered to win!
Obviously this is on the honor system, so please act with integrity and only report actual games you played.
- No purchase necessary
- Game result is unimportant, you may count hostages saved even in a game you lost
- BGG account required
- Each hostage saved gives one entry into the drawing
- Maximum of 50 entries per person
- Contest ends 11:59 PM August 2, 2015
- 1 person will be randomly drawn after the event ends and will be notified on BGG geekmail
- Please submit any questions or comments to: support(at)vanrydergames.com